Friday 1 October 2010

Ramble 1.0

It's late, I'm babysitting because I'm skint, and I've just discovered the joys of coffee; time to start a blog!

I may as well explain how I want this to work: I'm pretty into science communication (in essentials, science journalism in this country is awful, but if you're reading this you probably already know that), so I've been meaning to start a blog for ages, I just had no idea what to write about. It then occurred to me I always revise by bothering random laymen to my life with facts about whatever module I'm currently studying. So I've decided to transfer this general bothering to the great anonymous mass of the internet, to give the much-hassled ear drums of my familiars a decent break.

If you're reading this, merci, I apologise for the fact this is unlikely to be interesting, it isn't really for entertainment, more for personal study.

Update coming soon. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment